Jupyter on Golem is a Python kernel that integrates with JupyterLab and enables the execution of your Python Notebooks using the distributed resources available on the Golem Network. With Jupyter on Golem, you can leverage decentralized computing resources to speed up your computations. You can read more about it here.
How to Get Started
To try out with Jupyter on Golem, follow these steps:
- Install the Golem client called Yagna.
- Create a virtual environment and activate it.
- Install JupyterLab and the Jupyter on Golem package.
- Run JupyterLab and connect to the Golem provider.
- Utilize pre-installed packages and install additional ones using pip.
- Run your Python code and enjoy the benefits of decentralized computing.
To make it easier for you, we prepared this video to show you how to get started with this decentralized computing solution. Check it out:
You can find all you need to get started with Jupyter on Golem here on this GitHub page.